Anatomy and physiology for therapists by J Connor,
K Morgan and V Harwood.
Fully in line with requirements for a wide range of Level 2 and 3 beauty and holistic courses, including VTCT and ITEC.
The book includes beautiful illustrations explaining complex techniques and methods, providing a comprehensive guide to anatomy and physiology for both practitioners and students.
- All about anatomy and physiology,
- Anatomy and physiology for therapists,
- Cells and tissues,
- The skin, hair and nails,
- The skeletal system,
- Muscles and the muscular system,
- The blood circulatory system,
- The lymphatic system,
- The respiratory system,
- The nervous system,
- The endocrine system,
- The digestive system,
- The excretory and urinary system,
- The reproductive system.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.