The Andis Cordless USPro lithium adjustable blade clipper has a lithium-Ion powered battery for robust and long-lasting power.
Features up to 2 hours of run time and charges in 90 minutes or less. Cord/cordless operation for reliable power to last you all day long.
Weighs less than 0.30kgs and is perfect for all day, ergonomic use that won't weigh you down.
It has a high-speed rotary motor and adjustable blade (000 to 1), can be zero-gapped.
Best for all-around cutting plus cord-free convenience.
Rotary Motor: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, MAX 5500SPM.
- Charging plugs
- UK power adapter
- Blade oil
- Attachment comb #0 (1/16", 1.5mm)
- Attachment comb #0.5 (3/32", 2.4mm)
- Attachment comb #1 (1/8", 3mm)
- Attachment comb #1.5 (3/16", 4.5mm)
- Attachment comb #2 (1/4", 6mm), #3 (3/8", 10mm)
- Attachment comb #4 (1/2", 13mm)
- Attachment comb #6 (3/4", 19mm)
- Attachment comb #8 (1", 25mm)
- Blade Guard
- Height: 264mm
- Width: 210mm
- Depth: 62mm
|Type:||Barbering, Clippers and trimmers|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.