Andis Slimline® pro silver lithium T-blade trimmer is a lightweight, powerful motor trimmer for trimming the neckline and light-duty touch-ups. Its cordless design offers greater flexibility and is a favourite of barbers and stylists alike.
The new blade design feeds hair more efficiently, runs faster, cooler and lasts longer.
The lithium Ion battery provides 2 hours of run time with a 2 hour 30 minute charge time.
Best for trimming necklines and light-duty touch-ups.
Rotary Motor: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, MAX 6000SPM.
- Charging plugs
- Blade oil
- European charger adapter
- Attachment comb 0 (1/16") 1.5mm
- Attachment comb 1 (1/8") 3mm
- Attachment comb 2 (1/4") 6mm
- Attachment comb 3 (3/8") 10mm
- Cord pack adapter
- Height: 100mm
- Width: 80mm
- Depth: 63.5mm
|Type:||Barbering, Clippers and trimmers|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.