- Standing collar
- Asymmetrical button fastening
- Capped sleeves
- Action back and side splits
- 2 way stretch
- Length 750mm
- 100% easy care polyester
- Wash at 40°
- Available in sizes 6-26
Add this asymmetrical black tunic to your salon/spa uniform collection today. This quality tunic from Simon Jersey has capped sleeves and an asymmetrical button fastening for a professional, clean finish. It has action back, side splits and 2 way stretch for ultimate comfort whilst you work. It’s unlined and the length is 750mm. The material of this quality tunic is 100% easy care polyester and should be washed at 40° for best results. This is an extremely versatile addition and will ensure you look highly professional during treatments. Special order item, please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.