Update a variety of treatments with the Ellisons Beauty Essentials disposable mitts. Made from soft, non-woven fabrics, these versatile mitts can be used to remove products, such as oils and creams, from your client’s skin during treatments such as facials and massages. Alongside this, these effective mitts can also be incorporated into warm manicure treatments by heating them within a towel warmer and creating a gorgeous, heated mitt, a great way to open the pores on the hand and allow the skin to absorb essential nourishment from products. These easy to dispose of mitts ensure ultimate hygiene within your treatments and eliminate the timely cleaning of products. Add these innovative mitts to your supplies today and instantly improve a number of treatments.
- Versatile disposable mitts
- Made from soft, non-woven fabrics
- Can be used to remove product from the skin during treatments such as massage
- Can be heated and incorporated into treatments such as manicures
- Ensure ultimate hygiene within your treatments
- Eliminate the timely cleaning of non-disposable mitts
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.