- 120/150 grit
- Wooden emery board
- For natural nails
- Effective and efficient refinement and smoothing
A must have salon essential, the professionally designed Ellisons Beauty essentials emery boards, jumbo, are the perfect product to stock. These expertly designed emery boards guarantee effective refinement and shaping of natural nails in every treatment.
Complete with 120/150 grit, this 2 sided grit wooden emery board effortlessly smooths and shapes nails to create a flawless nail your clients are guaranteed to love. These easy to use boards offer control and accuracy whilst filing to ensure a high quality treatment.
This long-lasting and durable wooden emery board make it a must have for all nail technicians.
Add the Ellisons Beauty Essentials emery board to your professional nail supplies and retail offering today to create a flawless nail shape that your clients are guaranteed to love.
Learn how to enhance your manicure and pedicure offerings with top tips on our blog.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.