- Stainless steel
- Toenail clipper
- Easy to use
Your salon or spa is incomplete without these Beauty Essentials toenail clipper. This high quality, stainless steel clipper is particularly sturdy ensuring an effective treatment. With strong and sharp clippers, toenails are reduced with precision and ease. This effective toenail clipper maintains a straight edge finish, to easily prevent ingrown toenails.
This is the perfect tool to allow your nail therapists to provide flawless pedicure treatments with ease and efficiency to ensure high satisfaction from both clients and therapists. For best results soak nails in warm water first to soften and ease clipping.
These are also a great addition to your retail offerings. Add the effective Beauty Essentials toenail clipper to your professional nail supplies today to guarantee your clients a flawless pedicure and enjoyable treatment.
Ensure you checkout before 8pm today for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.