By S. Cressy 5th edition.
The essential reference tool for practitioners and students alike.
The only beauty therapy book covering a wide range of qualifications and suitable for all levels.
Fully updated in line with the new National Occupational Standards and current trends bringing it totally up to date.
Well-structured, easy-to-follow content and new improved design to allow quick and easy reference.
Features new topics including stone therapy, intimate waxing and the history of beauty therapy so learners can be confident they are fully supported.
Features a mapping grid to show how the book supports a range of qualifications.
Colour-coded tabs allow learners and tutors to see at a glance what level they are working at.
Colourful design with new photos and detailed illustrations make complex scientific concepts simple to all.
- Introduction history of beauty therapy
- Professional practice
- The skin
- Facial treatments
- Spa and heat therapies
- Body treatments
- Hair removal
- Hand and foot treatments
- Anatomy and physiology
- Business management
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.