Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- High-quality ear candles - effective treatments
- Relaxing honey, sage and camomile scent - promotes relaxation in clients
- Easy to use - suitable for beginners
- Ideal for clients suffering from sinus problems, hay fever and headaches – alleviates a range of medical issues
Alleviates health issues
Ideal for sufferers of sinus problems, hay fever and headaches, ear candle treatments are a popular service that will draw compacted earwax and impurities to the surface for easy removal and instant relief.
Includes relaxing honey sage and camomile
The Biosun original ear candles are the perfect choice for ear candle services. With a relaxing honey, sage and camomile scent, these high-quality candles are easy to use and are guaranteed to help you provide a calming, comfortable ear candle experience for your client.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.