- 24 carat gold dust
- Revitalises skin
- Mineralising properties
- Contains magnesium, calcium and sodium
With 24 carat gold dust, Casmara gold mask contains revitalising properties that promotes flawless and beautiful results with every application. Skin is mineralised due to the provision of magnesium, calcium and sodium, efficiently hydrating the skin.
How it works: Magnesium is able to latch on to water and improve the permeability of the epidermal barrier. Calcium is the modulator of the proliferation and differentiation of keratinocytes, sodium works together with potassium to regulate water balance in the tissues. Gold nourishes and revitalises the skin as it induces the incorporation of mineral nutrients.
Results: Immediate tightened effect, enhances the skin luminosity, and due to the gold effect, allows other actives to increase their effectiveness.
A high quality product, ideal for professional beauty salon use. Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.