- Soothing properties
- Contains golden brown algae
- Rich in nutrients
- Moisturises face
- High levels of chlorophyll and polysaccharides
- Revitalises skin cells
This unique Algae Peel-off facial mask, has soothing vitaminic properties that moisterises the face efficiently to produce beautiful, flawless looking results. CASMARA green mask, in a pack of 10 is rich in nutrients, containing golden brown algae, that guarantees to leave the facial area smooth and well moisturised.
Indications for use: Recommended for stressed skins, environmentally damaged skins and those suffering from sun damage, post-operative or post medication tired skins. This mask will calm, de-stress and nourish skin cells.
How it works: This mask contains golden brown algae which are incredibly rich in nutrients. The high levels of chlorophyll and polysaccharides rehydrate the skin, while the mask reacts with the skins proteins to revitalise skin cells. Can be applied over the eyes and lips, treating areas not normally touched by standard facial masks.
A high quality product, ideal for professional beauty salon use. Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.