- Contains vitamin A,B and E
- Soothing properties
- Moisturises face efficiently
- Contains marine algae extracts and violet essence
CASMARA sensitive mask, in a pack of 10, is a unique Algae Peel-off facial mask. With soothing vitaminic properties, this mask moisturises the face efficiently to leave flawless results. This product contains marine algae extracts, violet essence with soothing properties and OAT that provides vitamins A,B and E.
How it works: An algae-based mask containing vegetable extract nutrients derived from violets and oats, it has a similar action to Casmaras congealing masks, well-known for their beneficial effects on delicate skin. Product can lower the temperature of the skin by up to 6ºC which can reduce puffiness, redness and dark circles under eyes.
Indications for use: Suitable for all skins types and ages, this mask is also perfect for sensitive, delicate skins. Can be applied over the eyes and lips, treating areas not normally touched by standard facial masks. A high quality product, ideal for professional beauty salon use.
Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.