- Stimulates skin
- Increases collagen synthesis, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Contains orange and dill making this mask high in vitamin C
- Effective for mature skins
- Helpful for clients who smoke
With a stimulating effect on skin, increasing collagen synthesis and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, CASMARA vitamin vegetable mask in a pack of 10, allows for beautiful and guaranteed flawless results. Containing orange and dill which are both rich in Vitamin C, this product allows for effective moisturising of the skin. Working together with algae this mask is effective on mature skins and skins which suffer from lack of oxygen leading to skin starved of nutrition.
Please note: Clients who smoke, have restrictive or poor diets or suffer from ill health will find their skin will benefit from this mask.
How it works: This mask has a lightening effect on the skin and is a powerful scavenger of free radicals. The spectacular cold effect of this mask provides excellent toning and muscular stimulation.
A high quality product, ideal for professional beauty salon use. Enhance your professional retail offering today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.