Like the reassuring touch of a professional masseur, this CD by Stuart Jones is a deeply soothing and nurturing hour of beautiful music.
Perfect for relaxation and massage therapy, the delicate melodies and gentle flow of exquisite sound from keyboards and strings creates a profoundly peaceful atmosphere in which healing and renewal of the body, mind and spirit can best be achieved.
An important feature for therapists is that the seemless sequence of music features no dissonant sounds or tempo changes which may interupt or distract the client during treatments, ensuring they will emerge from your care feeling refreshed, realxed and rebalanced.
While gentle hands massage the body, the music will tenderly massage the soul, restoring a deep sense of well-being and inner peace.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 3pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.