- Made from an absorbent blend of fabric and paper
- Effective and efficient waxing treatment
Guarantee your clients with an effective and efficient wax treatment with the clean + easy® roller waxing. With waxing’s popularity increasing, clean + easy understand the need for a fast and high quality service. They therefore designed the iconic roller waxing which is 30% faster than a pot wax service. You can therefore easily increase your revenue and customer satisfaction with the simple clean + easy original wax.
The clean + easy waxing strips are high quality strips. They were expertly created from an absorbent blend of fabric and paper to ensure and clean + easy, effective and efficient waxing treatment for your clients.
The large strips are ideal for use in waxing larger areas, such as leg, body, back, arms etc.
Add the excellent, high quality clean + easy waxing strips to your professional waxing supplies today.
Orders placed between 3pm Wednesday 8 April and 3pm Thursday 9 April may be delivered on Tuesday 14 April however this is not guaranteed. Orders placed after 3pm on Thursday will be delivered from Wednesday 15 April.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.