- Refresh vibrant colours to the gentlest pastel hues
- You can create tailor-made colours
- Follow up with a conditioning toner
- Fading true-to-tone and lasting up to 20 washes
Update your client’s hair look with the sensational Pure Violet shade from Wella and create beautiful royal tones. With the beautiful Color Fresh range you can refresh vibrant colours to the gentlest pastel hues depending on your client’s preferences. Offer a full-head or partial application depending on how daring your client’s are feeling. You can be sure to create stunning, tailor-made colours and techniques with this gorgeous range. Use a pre-lightening application for more expressive colour. It is advised you offer conditioning toning services post-treatment to neutralise the colours and keep hair nourished. Color Fresh Create enables an easy and precise application through a 20 minute development and is sure to last up to 20 washes.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.