Add this comprehensive Deo analogue wax heater to your professional salon today to ensure you’re able offer wax services to your clients with ease and confidence. Suitable for both depilatory and paraffin waxes, this multi-purpose wax heater can be used as part of hair removal wax services, as well as soothing, relaxing paraffin wax treatments, both popular staples within professional salons. This wax heater includes a removable mains lead for ultimate practicality and safety. With a thermostatic heat control of 0c to 115c, this heater has a 100cc capacity and heats up quickly, ideal for use in a fast-paced salon. Great for both salon-based therapists and mobile therapists, the Deo analogue heater is the perfect addition to any business.
- 1000cc capacity wax heater
- Suitable for both depilatory and paraffin waxes
- Provides removable mains lead for ultimate practicality and safety
- Includes a thermostatic heat control of 0c to 115c
- Heats up quickly, ideal for use in fast-paced salons
- Great for both salon-based therapists and mobile therapists
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 5pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 5pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.