- Deposits tone only
- Ideal for previously sensitised or coloured hair
- Conditions the hair to deliver a vinyl shine
- 20 minutes development time
Ensure your clients’ hair is left with beautiful shine and condition with the brilliant L'Oréal Professionnel DIA Light, 9.01 frosty milkshake. DIA Light is an expertly formulated acid gel cream tone on tone colour.
This cream fills the hair with moisture and conditions for maximum shine but does no lighten or sensitise the hair. Natural looking colour gradually fades away after four weeks, to deliver a beautiful colour without the permanent commitment. It is perfect for use on coloured of sensitised hair, due to its zero lightening, creating a healthy, luscious, vinyl shine and condition.
DIA Light is a versatile ammonia free colour that allows you to mix shades as part of a colour matching service. It can be used with L'Oréal Professionnel permanent colours.
For best results use with L'Oréal Professionnel DIA Activateur.
The DIA Light range has 53 shades. Add vibrancy to your clients’ hair with ease using the DIA Light, 9.01 frosty milkshake, today.
Ensure you checkout before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.