- Several health benefits
- Soft, rosy and sweet aroma
- Restore equilibrium to emotions, skin and hormones
Enhance your aromatherapy oil collection with the Ellisons Essential oil geranium, 10ml. Geranium oil is known for its many health benefits, making it a great product to use in holistic treatments offered to improve your clients physical, mental and emotional health.
With a soft, rosy and sweet aroma, this wonderful oil has a calming effect on the body. Geranium oil is brilliant for treating acne, reducing inflammation, alleviating anxiety and balancing hormones.
Your clients will leave a treatment feeling uplifted, less fatigue and will notice a promoted emotional wellness.
Also available in 25ml.
Add the uplifting Essential oil geranium to your aromatherapy oil collection today to restore equilibrium to your clients’ emotions, skin and hormones.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.