- Sweet, floral scent
- Promotes the appearance of healthy skin and hair
- Can be used aromatically, internally and topically
Utilise natural Ylang Ylang essential oil which serves a multipurpose of beneficial effects. Ylang Ylang is renowned for its successful calming strategy which is achieved when applied to the back of the neck. Just a few drops can help alleviate stress and make you feel uplifted, the perfect pick-me-up. The sweet, floral scent helps promote a refreshing mood, in turn helps give your client a more positive outlook for those days when they are not feeling your best. As Ylang Ylang is bursting with organic components it becomes a lovely hair treatment when massaged into the scalp, giving you wonderfully shiny and healthy looking hair. Not only that but that when taken internally, the essential oil can support your body using antioxidants. This multiuse product is a must for your beauty cabinet.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.