- 450gsm thickness
- Stay softer and fluffier for longer
- Long lasting and durable
The leading towelling brand has designed a range offering extreme comfort and luxury. The comfy range from BC Softwear is the perfect towelling range to please your clients. This stunning range, available in numerous colours to suit your interior, ensures that your clients’ first and last impression of your spa facility is of the highest quality and luxury.
This super soft facial towelling wash mitt is guaranteed to stay softer and fluffier for longer than the average towelling product. The comfy range offers superior quality which is excellent value for money. This facial towelling wash mitt offers a 450gsm thickness. It was also specially designed to retain softness and fluffiness wash after wash to provide a long lasting and durable towel.
The luxurious comfy facial mitt is a perfect addition to your retail offerings. A range of colours are available, as well as, hand towels, bath towels and bath sheets.
- Length: 300mm
- Height: 300mm
- Weight: 450gsm
Add the super soft, comfy facial mitt to your towelling supplies and retail offerings today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.