Made from 100% human hair suitable for .Hot styling with straighteners, curling irons and hairdryers(max temp 200) .Hair colouring. Apply heat to speed up process time for better results. .Permanent waving. Apply heat to speed up process time for better results. .Cutting with scissors or razors - will not dull them. .Long hair styling and updo's. .Density 200-230 hair/cm2 .Reinforced base for perfect vertical fitting. This item has been chemically bathed and disinfected by steaming to ensure optimum safeguards. Hair is boiled in water for 6 hours then washed in clear water.Next it is placed into an acid bath for 5-20 mins, then washed with sodium hydroxide to neutralize acids.Afterwards it is washed in clear water, then it is rinsed in a bath of H202(peroxide) with ammonia, and again washed with clear water. The hair is them shampooed, conditioned and air dried naturally.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.