- For use with Igora Royal hair colour
- Contains cationic conditioners
- Delivers superb shine
- Leaves hair silky soft
- Comes in 3%, 6%, 9% and 12%
This product is the perfect accompaniment to the existing Schwarzkopf Igora Royal hair colour range. For the optimal colour look and effect it is recommended to use these products together. Containing catonic conditioners your clients will be provided with the ultimate colour care and will be left with an amazing shine. The fabulous formulation locks in the colour ensuring a long lasting result. Available in various volumes at 3%, 6%, 9% and 12%. Hair is left feeling silky soft after using this product and you are guaranteed to be left with happy clients. It is a conditioning, caring peroxide which works gently on the hair.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.