- Ultimate colour retention/fade resistance
- Lipid carriers amplify pigment penetration
- High definition technology
- Perfect colour equalisation even on porous hair
- Color crystal complex locks in colour
- True colour from root to tip
- Intense colour vibrancy
- Up to 100% white hair coverage
With lipid carriers that amplify pigment penetration with high definition technology, IGORA Royal SilverWhite 60ml, slate grey is guaranteed to provide the ultimate colour retention/fade resistance. Enhance your professional beauty salon hair service and treatment offering with this product that provides perfect colour equalisation even on porous hair. Colour crystal complex locks in colour from root to tip. Intense colour vibrary is guaranteed, with up to 100% white hair coverage. This product will make a great addition to your professional offering! Add the IGORA Royal SilverWhite 60ml, 8-0 slate grey to your salon or spa for enhanced hair treatments and services within your salon!
|Range:||IGORA Royal, IGORA Royal SilverWhite|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.