Perfect for a variety of treatments, from waxing and electrolysis to piercing and hair colouring, these latex-free disposable gloves are a great addition to any professional hair or beauty business. Ideal for clients or therapists who are sensitive to latex, these high-quality gloves ensure ultimate durability during treatments and are resistant to many chemicals and ingredients that may be found in products, ensuring long-lasting use during your professional service. Available in sizes small, medium and large, these essential gloves will suit a variety of therapists and treatments and will also enhance the hygiene of your service, ensuring your client receives the best treatment experience possible.
- Latex-free disposable gloves
- Ideal for a variety of treatments, from waxing to piercing
- Great for clients or therapists who are allergic to latex
- Resistant to many chemicals to ensure durability during treatments
- Guaranteed to help enhance the hygiene of your professional service
- Available in size small, medium and large
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.