Features and benefits
- A two-tone application – for natural-looking results
- Amber shade with cool iridescent reflects – for beautiful colour pay-off
- Enriched with ODS2 technology – optimised scalp comfort
- Four new shades infused with gem – for an ombré colour result
- Lowest percentage oxydant for Inoa – perfect for going darker
10 years of INOA
Celebrating 10 years of INOA – a 2 tone application for multi-tonal yet natural-looking results. There are four new gorgeous shades – meet new INOA amber shades twisted with cool iridescent reflects. Use the new amber shades to obtain a subtle balayage contouring effect in lengths and ends, The only no –ammonia oil-delivered permanent hair colour. Create a bit of change for your clients by using two amber shades to create a sophisticated contrast in the hair. Or a new look by highlighting some strands and create dimension with new amber shades
Inoa is enriched with ODS2 technology, which means optimised scalp comfort, ammonia free, and odourless and therefore transforms the colouring experience. Innovative no ammonia oil delivery system (ODS2) technology, which helps to optimise the effectiveness of the hair colour system. Hair is left feeling nourished with sublime shine until next hair colour treatment. The perfect hair colour that will last between appointment. Also providing up to 100% white hair coverage and lightens up to three levels with even colour results.
We aim to despatch all orders for next day delivery during VAT free promotions, but this cannot be guaranteed. Please allow up to five working days for deliveries placed over VAT free promotional events due to the larger volume of orders we receive. To ensure you receive your order in time please check your delivery address is correct at the time of order.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.75
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.