- Rebalancing range is for oily/combination skin
- With microbeads to gently polish the skin
- Buff away impurities and dead skin cells
- Boost the complexion and reveal fresh skin
- With extract of mallow to moisturise and coconut oil to help skin conditioning
- Balance of the skin is restored
Restore skin back to its nature balance with the Kaeso rebalancing exfoliator that is specifically formulated for oily/combination skin. Microbeads gently polish the skin whilst also buffing away impurities and dead skin cells.
Complexion is overall boosted, revealing fresh skin. A perfect addition to your professional beauty salon, the extract of mallow moisturizes skin and coconut oil helps aid skin conditioning.
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add the Kaeso rebalancing exfoliator 245ml to your salon or spa to effortlessly enhance your salons treatments and services today!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.