Features and benefits
High-quality, tarnish-resistant glitter – long-lasting results for ultimate satisfaction
Stunning, iridescent effect – ideal for exceeding clients’ expectations
Effortlessly adhered – minimises technician clean-up
Inspiring, creative versatility – easily compatible with most nail varnishes
Beautiful, long-lasting results
A stunning golden white, Lecenté™ iridescent glitter has creates a chameleon effect over different colour bases and is a gorgeous addition to your manicure and pedicure treatments. High-quality for a tarnish-resistant sparkle, elevate your clients’ nails with long-lasting results.
Simple, limitless application
Perfectly elegant for both special occasions and everyday looks, the easily compatible glitter can be combined with most nail polishes. Inspire creativity and keep your schedule flourishing with gradients, sugaring or full-base application.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.