- Cleans and sanitises the natural nail
- Temporarily dehydrates providing greater adhesion for polish or enhancements
- Reduces the risk of fungal infections associated with enhancements
- Aldehyde and phenol free
- Effective bactericidal and fungicidal action
Mundo are the leading provider of salon hygiene products and have specifically designed their range to be fast acting, easy to use and cost effective. Mundo have formulated this nail plate cleanser to efficiently and effectively clean and sanitise the natural nail. This nail plate cleanser temporarily dehydrates the plate to provide greater adhesion for polish or enhancement. The formula was also designed to reduce the risk of fungal infections associated with nail enhancements. This makes it the ideal product to prep your clients’ nails with before treatment. This superior formula allows you to provide a flawless treatment for every client. Importantly it is aldehyde and phenol free and provides effective bactericidal and fungicidal action. Add the Mundo nail plate cleanser to your product supplies today for an effective and efficient cleanser to easily prep your clients’ nails. Also available in a 2L size.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.