Features and benefits
- Made with certified organic essential oils
- Creates soothing aromas
- 100% pure natural materials and ingredients
- Soothing, calming and relaxing
- Hand made
The Natural Ear Candle Company’s basil and camomile candles are a favourite for this highly popular holistic treatment. These ear candles are made from the highest quality natural materials and the essential oils used to create the soothing aromas are produced by steam distillation in France. The candles are guaranteed to calm your client’s whole body whilst effectively equalising pressure in their head and ears. By drawing impurities to the surface, these candles are perfect for clients suffering from sinus problems, excessive ear wax, hayfever and headaches for gentle removal and soothing effect. The integrated filters therefore ensure a safe, clean and effective application to ensure your client is feeling relaxed and refreshed after their treatment.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.