- Purifying soak for tired hands and feet
- Purify, refresh and soften skin
- Scented with invigorating Italian Mandarin
- Conditioning formula rich in antioxidants
- Contains dead sea salt and avocado oil
ORLY® Pro Purifying Soak is ideal for treatments targeting tired hands and feet. This indulgent soak effortlessly purifies tired hands and feet to leave them feeling refreshed and softer. This gorgeous soak is scented with invigorating Italian mandarin to please the senses with a rich aroma.
ORLY have created an excellent conditioning formula which is rich in antioxidants. Your clients’ skin is also effortlessly softened and renewed by avocado oil and dead sea salts which have conditioning properties. ORLY Pro Purifying soak is an excellent invigorating aid, both for your clients’ skin and senses, to enhance your manicure and pedicure treatments.
Add ORLY Pro Purifying Soak to your product collection today to purify and refresh your clients’ tired hands and feet.
|Type:||Hand and foot soak|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.