- Penetrates and dries all layers of nail polish at once
- Hard protective top coat
- Non yellowing formula
- Ensures each stage of the manicure process has a high quality finish
Perfect your client’s manicure with this professional top coat from ORLY®. This non-yellowing formula quickly and effectively dries each layer of lacquer for a professional, high quality finish. Only taking moments to dry your clients will be ready to go almost immediately, say goodbye to waiting around with wet nails. A beautiful manicure comes from strong, healthy nails. ORLY’s professional products ensure each stage of the manicure process is done to the best standard meaning you will be providing your clients with an equally high quality manicure. Sec ‘n’ Dry penetrates and dries all layers of nail polish at once, an extremely innovative and protective top coat. Add this fabulous essential product to your salon offerings today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.