- Clay based styling wax with a matt finish
- With beeswax to create thickness, separation and texture
- Pliable long lasting styles
- Provides body and hold
- Firm hold
- Smaller travel size
- Suitable short to medium length hair
Ensure your salon is equipped with the highest quality styling products with the OSMO clay wax, 100ml. The excellent clay based styling wax provides a firm hold with a brilliant matt finish. The expertly formulated clay wax contains beeswax to effectively create thickness, separation and texture. With excellent pliability, this wax allows you to effortlessly create long lasting styles to achieve excellent body and hold. The OSMO clay wax was designed for short to medium hair length for optimum results. A smaller travel size 25ml is also available. Add the OSMO clay wax, 100ml, to your professional supplies today. Ensure you checkout before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.