- Intensive hydrating hair treatment mask
- Restores moisture balance
- For over stressed, heat and chemically abused hair
- Extract of jojoba adds shine and manageability
- Ylang ylang controls excess sebum production
- Patchouli oil helps to tame frizz
- Moisturises without weighing hair down
- Restores moisture and elasticity
- Improves the health of the scalp
- Smooths the cuticle
Enhance your professional beauty salon with OSMO deep moisture intensive repair mask 1200ml that is guaranteed to restore moisture and balance. Specifically formulated for over stressed, heat and chemically abused hair.
Extract of jojoba adds shine and manageability for your hair. Ylang ylang controls excess sebum production, whilst patchouli oil helps to tame frizz. Moisturises without weighing hair down, restoring moisture and elasticity.
Improves the health of the scalp and smooths the cuticle, guaranteeing client satisfaction.
This product will make a great addition to your professional offering!
Add the OSMO deep moisture intensive repair mask 1200ml to your salon or spa for enhanced hair treatments and services within your salon!
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.