- Intensive, hydrating conditioner
- With pataua oil extract and keratin complex
- Helps nourish and strengthen damaged hair
- Helps protect against further damage
- Replenishes moisture
- For dry, damaged hair
- Cares and repairs
This fantastic moisture boosting conditioner is extremely hydrating and intensive, penetrating right through the ends of the hair. Containing essential oils of pataua and keratin complex it boasts extremely nourishing qualities which facilitate in strengthening damaged hair and preventing any further damage. Dry and over-treated hair is given a new lease of life as the natural moisture in the client’s hair is effectively replenished. The nourishing conditioner cares and repairs for the hair, targeting any problem areas that may have occurred from over-processing or colour damage. Ideal for any hair length this is guaranteed to be a winning choice in your salon.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.