This creamy, intensely moisturising lotion quickly reduces redness and calms the skin after hair removal. Aloe vera, allatoin and frankincense extract soothe sore skin, while shea butter and macadamia oil quench and deeply nourish. Bush Balm can be used straight after waxing and then between appointments to help prevent ingrown hairs and leave the skin soft and hydrated. It is especially suitable for sensitive areas such as the face and underarms and for use after intimate waxing or shaving.
|Type:||Post waxing, Soothing lotions|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £4.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
- Creamy moisturising lotion
- Reduces redness
- Soothes the skin after hair removal
- Contains aloe vera and shea butter