- Deeply cleanses and refines skin texture to restore a healthy glow
- Suitable for use on all areas
- Unisex fragrance from natural essential oils
The Outback Organics face and body scrub gently loosens dead skin cells and improves the texture of dry, rough patches to leave the skin feeling silky smooth. Infused with bergamot orange, sandalwood, and patchouli and rose oils, this rich, moisturising scrub contains jojoba micro-beads for a gentle yet effective exfoliating action. Enriched with natural organic cucumber extract, this creamy scrub is mild enough to use all off over the face and body. With regular use your client's will see a noticeable improvement and their skin will feel deeply cleansed and invigorated.
|Type:||Face and body|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.