- Helps to tackle unwanted bumps that can cause ingrown hairs
- Helps heal imperfections without drying out the skin
- To be used 24 hours after waxing
Invest in his Ingrown Hair Serum by Outback Organics. It is specifically designed to target unsightly, painful bumps and pimples that develop into ingrown hairs. Formulated with carefully selected Australian sandalwood, cypress oils, aniseed myrtle and prickly pear extract. All of which work together to help heal imperfections without drying the skin. Combined with pineapple and papaya fruit enzymes and hydroxy acids this serum gently exfoliates where the hair is trapped, feeling stubborn ingrown hairs to reveal smooth, blemish-free skin that your clients will be in awe over. Suitable for all of your clients, male and female, this product is for home use only and should be used 24 hours after waxing. The ideal product to add to your retail offering.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.