- Lightweight, hydrating post wax lotion
- Features healing and antiseptic qualities
- Soothes and calms the skin after hair removal
- Features conditioning apricot kernel
- Includes healing witch hazel and anti-inflammatory allantoin
- Features a refreshing lemongrass fragrance
- Fits perfectly into the Phd™ Safewax heater unit for easy access
Complete with healing and antiseptic qualities, the effective Phd™ Safewax post lotion is a lightweight, hydrating lotion that will calm and soothe the skin after waxing. With conditioning apricot kernel oil and curing witch hazel, this effective lotion will refresh and moisturise the skin, whilst encouraging fast healing. Featuring an attractive lemongrass fragrance and a light, quick-drying texture, this high-quality lotion also includes the anti-inflammatory allantoin, ensuring to relieve your client’s skin post waxing. The post lotion fits perfectly into the Phd™ Safewax heater unit and includes a simple pump for easy use. Add this essential lotion to your waxing supplies today and ensure you’re able to soothe your client’s skin after their hair removal treatment.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.