- Improves wax adherence to hair
- Contains aloe vera and witch hazel
- Soothes and nourishes skin
- Natural antiseptic properties
- Bottle fits easily into wax heater unit
- Includes pump
Ensure your salon is equipped with the Phd™ Safewax pre cleansing gel, 250ml, to enhance the effectiveness of your wax treatments. This expertly designed formula not only enables the wax to adhere to the hair more effectively it is also kind to skin due to the added aloe Vera and witch hazel. The pre wax cleansing gel importantly contains aloe Vera and witch hazel which effortlessly soothes and nourishes the skin.
The cleanser also has natural antiseptic properties further helping to reduce redness. This professional product leaves your clients with oil-free skin, enabling them to have a fantastic wax result and nourished skin.
The bottle easily fits into your wax heater unit for convenience and also includes a pump. This economical cleansing gel enhances the effectiveness of your offered wax treatments as well as improving your clients' experience.
Add the Phd safewax pre cleansing gel to your salon supplies today for a more thorough and effective wax treatment.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.