Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Promotes calmness and relaxation – perfect for relaxing nervous and or stressed clients
- Contains a range of 100% natural and 95% organic blended oils – beneficial and gentle on skin
- Features stress relieving frankincense and bergamot - promotes energy
- Also includes clary sage, rose maroc and camellia – popular essential oils
- Fluid light-weight texture - ensures easy, controlled massages
Soothing blend of natural oils
Treat your clients and provide them with the ultimate relaxation experience, by incorporating the Purple Flame relax massage oil into your massage service. This soothing blend of oils will help calm and rebalance your client, while also providing a soft, smooth-skin finish.
High quality ingredients
This range of 100% natural and 95% organic blended oils includes frankincense, a key ingredient to relieve stress, as well as bergamot, a citrus scented essential oil that encourages blood circulation to promote energy and an improved mood.
This high-quality massage oil also contains clary sage, rose maroc and camellia. The fluid texture will ensure that massages can be performed in an easy, controlled manor, which will create a positive treatment experience for your client.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 3pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
Please note: orders placed on 30 March 2020 will be despatched on 31 March 2020.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.