- Gentle, effective individual lash remover for removing semi-permanent lashes
- Instructions provided
- Formulated to dissolve Salon System adhesive
- For professional use only
This gentle individual lash remover for removing your client’s semi-permanent lashes is extremely effective and kind to the sensitive eye area. Expertly formulated to dissolve Salon System adhesive this is the ideal accompaniment to the rest of the lash range. For professional use only, it is essential to use a lash remover to ensure safe and effective removal when wearing individual lashes. Be gentle on your client’s skin with the lash remover by Salon System. The Salon System lash range is a fabulous, cost effective option for professional beauty salons or mobile therapists. Add the individual lash remover to your professional offerings today.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.