- Anti-wrinkle under eye patches
- Great to use during eyelash extension and perming services
- Protects the skin and lower lashes during treatment
- Includes conditioning and hydrating ingredients
- Reduces the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and dark patches
- A great way to update your eyelash service
Protect your client’s skin and lower lashes during eyelash extension and perming treatments with the moisturising anti-wrinkle gel patches from Salon System. These innovative under eye patches are a great alternative to standard patches and offer your client additional benefits during their treatment, allowing you to upsell. Complete with conditioning ingredients, these effective patches will nourish and hydrate the under eye area, reducing the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and dark patches. Update your lash treatments with these high-quality patches and ensure an exceptional treatment experience for every client.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.