- Modern, digital double wax heater
- Features two heating chambers
- Fast heat mode enables efficient heating of both warm and hot wax
- Easy to use controls
- Features digital displays for easy heat monitoring
- Attractive design
This high-quality, modern, digital double wax heater from Sienna X is a great addition to any professional waxologist’s supplies, offering two heating chambers and fast, effective heating. With a 500ml chamber that holds the Sienna X wax pot, along with a large 1000cc inner bucket for easy decanting, this fabulous heater is sure to enhance the ease of your wax heating and service. The attractive, modern design is sure to suit any salon décor and, alongside easy to use controls, this heater also offers two separately operated digital displays to allow for easy temperature monitoring. Add this double heater to your salon today and instantly enhance the professionalism of your waxing service.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.