Excl. VAT and delivery costs
- Expert, natural-finish tanning water – versatile for full-body, face and top-ups
- Skin-nurturing chicory root extract, allantoin, rose hydrolat – multitasking skincare results
- Buildable, flawless bronzing – clients can achieve their perfect tone
- Effective, 4 to 8 hour development – perfect for busy lifestyles
- Lightweight, rose scented spray – ideal for a summer refresh
Flawless, self-tan mist
Developed by professionals, clients can enjoy a natural summer glow from their face to their body. Ideal for maintenance between tanning appointments, expand your retail range with the refreshing, rose scented formula. The lightweight spray offers clients even and precise coverage every time.
Multi-tasking, skin benefits
Infused with chicory root extract, organic rose hydrolat and allantoin, care for skin while achieving beautiful colour. Protect from damaging environmental factors, maintain pH balance and control excess oil. Softening and soothing, nurture and tone delicate facial skin for an even better finish.
Effortless, customisable results
Easily spray 100 to 150mm from the face or body and leave to develop for 4 to 8 hours. Tailor to your skin tone, reapplying the product the following day for a medium to deep bronze, or again for a deep shade.
|Type:||Gradual tan, Self-tanning|
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.