- Non-invasive alternative to Botox or surgery
- Reduces deep frown lines and wrinkles whilst stimulating collagen growth
- Dramatic lifting and re-educates face and neck muscles
- Lymphatic drainage
- Jaw sculpt for firmer contours
Maximising the latest advanced micro current technology, the Dermalift Microface is designed for salon strength to achieve instant face lifting with incredible jaw sculpting abilities. The new, advanced jaw sculpt achieves firmer contours with minimum effort. Ensure you’ve got your client’s needs covered without the need for surgery or Botox. Designed to reduce deep frown lines and wrinkles whilst stimulating collagen growth for a more youthful appearance. Lymphatic drainage is achievable to encourage national drainage of waste to help make your clients feel revitalised and detoxed. What’s more you are able to offer dramatic lifting of the face and neck muscles so the skin feels tighter and plumper.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge.
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.