- Designed for use with faradic and micro current equipment
- Protects skin whilst working on deeper muscles
- Sooths and revitalises skin
- Improves oxygen levels
Designed for use with faradic and micro current equipment where a gel electrolyte is required, this gel will reveal a healthy and soothed complexion. This effective product will protect the skin whilst the gel helps absorption of the electrical current into the skin and deeper muscles, leaving clients feel rejuvenated and ready for the day. Add the faradic conductive gel to your professional offering and enhance your salons performance. To use: Apply a generous covering of gel to the area to be treated. Proceed with the treatment using the correct settings. The skin should remain covered in gel throughout the treatment. Remove any excess gel after treatment with sponge or cotton wool.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.