- Lightweight classic tan bronzing lotion
- 4-8 hour development time
- Streak free application
- Natural, golden colour
- No self-tan smell
- Added aloe vera provides an ultra-hydrating formula
- No transfer
Create a natural, sun-kissed tan for your clients with St.Tropez’s classic bronzing lotion. This velvety, quick-drying and lightweight lotion ensures flawless streak free application and a luscious, ultra-even natural tan. Ultimate hydration is also ensured as the formula is enriched with aloe vera.
The innovative formula effectively caters each skin tone, meaning each client can achieve a tan that suits them. A natural finish is also guaranteed by the elimination of the self tan aroma by St.Tropez’s Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology. Fast and effective tanning results are guaranteed by this easy to use mousse with no transfer and a 4-8 hour development time.
Add the iconic St Tropez classic bronzing lotion to your product supplies and retail offering today and provide your clients with a gorgeous golden glow perfect for every occasion.
Add the iconic St Tropez tan to your treatment menu with the St Tropez course available at the Ellisons Academy.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.