The revolutionary express bronzing mousse from St.Tropez allows clients to control their depth of tan, ensuring everyone can achieve their perfect tan. This advanced formula provides a sun-kissed glow in just one hour, but can be left on the skin for up to three hours for a deeper, darker glow. Once washed off, this lightweight mousse continues to develop for up to eight hours to ensure a beautiful, long-lasting tan. Applied using the St.Tropez applicator mitt, this quick-drying mousse provide streak-free, even coverage and is easy to buff into the skin. Alongside this, the express bronzing mousse provides an even fade to ensure your client’s tan lasts as long as possible.
- Lightweight formula ensures easy application
- Provides a streak-free finish with an even fade
- Quick-drying formula
- No self-tan smell
Revolutionary formula allows depth of tan options:
- Light, sun-kissed glow – wash off after 1 hour
- Medium, golden tan – wash off after 2 hours
- Deep, dark bronze – wash off after 3 hours
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.