Please note: This product is not available for distribution outside of the United Kingdom.
The revolutionary express bronzing mousse from St.Tropez allows clients to control their depth of tan, ensuring everyone can achieve their perfect tan. This advanced formula provides a sun-kissed glow in just one hour, but can be left on the skin for up to three hours for a deeper, darker glow. Once washed off, this lightweight mousse continues to develop for up to eight hours to ensure a beautiful, long-lasting tan. Applied using the St.Tropez applicator mitt, this quick-drying mousse provide streak-free, even coverage and is easy to buff into the skin. Alongside this, the express bronzing mousse provides an even fade to ensure your client’s tan lasts as long as possible.
- Lightweight formula ensures easy application
- Provides a streak-free finish with an even fade
- Quick-drying formula
- No self-tan smell
Revolutionary formula allows depth of tan options:
- Light, sun-kissed glow – wash off after 1 hour
- Medium, golden tan – wash off after 2 hours
- Deep, dark bronze – wash off after 3 hours
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch all orders placed by 6pm however please allow up to two working days for delivery.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.