- Effective shaping and refinement
- Long lasting
- Easy to use
- Ideal for acrylic nails and tips
Expertly created for professional use, the Star Nails® black boomerang file 100/180 grit guarantees effective shaping and refinement in every treatment. Comprised of both coarse and medium grit, a flawless finish that your client will love is ensured by this silicon carbide nail file.
The Star Nails® black boomerang file is undoubtedly a salon must have. It is long lasting, durable and extremely easy to use ensuring an accurate and controlled file. This multi-purpose file quickly reduces and smooths edges and seams to create a flawless shape for your clients.
The multi grit makes it ideal for acrylic nails and tips.
Add the Star Nails® black boomerang file 100/180 grit to your professional nail supplies today to effortlessly create beautiful nails for your clients.
Ensure you checkout before 8pm for guaranteed next day delivery.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 8pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.