- Effective shaping and refinement
- Long lasting
- Easy to use
- Ideal for acrylic nails and tips
Expertly created for professional use, the Star Nails® black boomerang file 100/180 grit guarantees effective shaping and refinement in every treatment. Comprised of both coarse and medium grit, a flawless finish that your client will love is ensured by this silicon carbide nail file.
The Star Nails® black boomerang file is undoubtedly a salon must have. It is long lasting, durable and extremely easy to use ensuring an accurate and controlled file. This multi-purpose file quickly reduces and smooths edges and seams to create a flawless shape for your clients.
The multi grit makes it ideal for acrylic nails and tips.
Add the Star Nails® black boomerang file 100/180 grit to your professional nail supplies today to effortlessly create beautiful nails for your clients.
Delivery UK mainland
Order by 6pm for next day delivery* at no additional charge
We aim to despatch orders by 6pm however please allow up to 48 hours.
- UK mainland standard items delivery – £3.95
- UK mainland standard items over £50.00† – free
- UK mainland pallet delivery (kerbside only) for large and heavy items e.g. furniture – £45.00
- UK mainland delivery and installation service – quoted on request
- UK offshore delivery including Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Republic of Ireland (Eire) – from £20.00 per order or free over £150.00**
- Worldwide delivery – from £45.00 per order or free over €200.00
- Visit our delivery and returns page for more information.
Delivery UK Offshore
*Monday to Thursday only
†UK mainland only, excludes large items of equipment. Subtotal must exceed £50.00 (excl. VAT and promotions)
**Excludes all items of furniture: couches, trolleys, chairs and stools, screens, nail stations etc.
There’s nothing more exciting than planning new equipment for your salon. We offer a range of leasing solutions that will help spread the cost and enable you to furnish your salon with the furniture and equipment you desire.
- Unique and significant tax savings. The cost of leasing can be less than buying outright for cash
- Spread the cost and the VAT. Most customers can lease 100% of the cost and spread across the lease term
- Peace of mind. Leave your cash reserve alone for unplanned emergencies
Please note, to qualify for finance and leasing solutions, your order should reach a minimum spend of £1000 on equipment/furniture.